Friday, February 15, 2008

Back - after a long hiatus....


Wow - I can't believe that it was May the last time I updated my blog - I figure I better get something in here to at least show that I am around - even though I don't have much in the way of new additions to my website with the exception of this bracelet that is shown to the right. I have called it Rings around Mars - since Mars is known as the red planet. (Thanks to my friend Julie for helping me name this as I was stumped...lol.)

This could easily be an OSU bracelet as the colors are scarlet and gray - but I try really hard not to put ALL of my scarlet and gray pieces into the OSU category. I was surprised to find that a lot of people would buy scarlet and gray jewelery to wear - even if technically had nothing to do with the Buckeyes (ie. no Buckeyes on the pieces, or OSU lettering).

I am happy to be back online and creating again - I was offline for about 6 months - and had some issues with the computer before that - I am still having issues with the computer, but I am learning to work around it...lol. (My boyfriend insists that he knows how to fix the computer, but I am STILL waiting and he's the one that screwed it up anyways!)

One of my next projects is going to be something new for me - I am going to make an amulet bag. This is going to be a rather involved project - but I am excited about it.

No comments: