Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I have a winner!!!!

I am so incredibly happy to announce that I have a winner for my contest! This was a really fun experience for me on so many levels. So many people were willing to share me on FB with their friends and family - or Tweet me on Twitter. And I had some really wonderful bloggy love as well. I want to tell you all "THANKS!!!" from the bottom of my little pea picking heart. It is SO hard to get your name out there - and the more people that see my shop, the better it is for me on so many levels.

Congrats to Kristi - she was kind enough to Tweet me several times. I only had 45 entries for my contest - so this improved her chances quite a bit. I will be sending her an email shortly and I will be posting what she chooses when she does.

Thanks again all for participating. I really do appreciate it. Although it will be a while before I do another giveaway, I will probably do this again in the future. =)

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats to Kristi! Glad you enjoyed your giveaway, Jules. Whatever it takes to get your name out there!!