Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Color My World

I have been quietly working away on some pieces - a couple of new designs, and some of my classic patterns in new color ways will be coming out fairly soon. I am always looking for new inspiration and thought I would ask those of you out there what colors would you like to see me design in? What color combinations turn you on? What colors do you wear most? I would really love to hear some of your suggestions because it may give me a fresh perspective of some of my pieces.

Other than that, things have been pretty quiet around these parts. I found myself being quite interested in the Royal Wedding - at the last minute. I am not sure why as it was not something I was really interested in until it actually happened. Maybe it does speak to that small part of me that always dreamed of being a Princess. =)

And there is a large part of me that feels a little bit guilty for being happy at the news that Osama Bin Laden was dead. It really goes against my nature to feel happy upon hearing the news that someone died. But as one of my friends said on Facebook "However he died was too good for him." That pretty much sums it up for me.

Last but not least, I am wondering if my bank will approve me for a loan to buy gas and groceries? Here in central Ohio, gas is currently at $4.19/gal - and the cost of groceries has sky-rocketed in the past week.

No comments: