Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Duuuude.....

"Whoa. Duuuude. Dude."

It appears that I have won a blogging award! One of my blogger buddies, Sweet Seahorse nominated me for a blogger award. Apparently, she actually reads my blog - and even more importantly - likes it. ;-) I now have to share the bloggy love and pass this award along to 5 others whose blogs I enjoy reading.

Liebster Award


So in no particular order:

Julie and Yes Dear's Ravings

Contemporary Beadwork by Kerrie Slade

India Grace Designs


The Adventures of Baldy Locks


Wilde Jewels

I am quite pleased that someone actually enjoys reading my blog. I try to keep it entertaining when I do post - but I am not always sure that I achieve that. It's nice to know that there is at least person out there who enjoys reading my blog. =)

Now - just to figure out how to get some more followers....

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Jules, I'm sure there are more people that like your blog than just me. Really, it's interesting. If you want more followers (I hate to say it), the best way to get them is by following and commenting. I know you don't have the time since you have to work your other job, but that's the best way to do it!! Love you!!! (Oh, and thanks for passing on the award!!!) I'll post about it tomorrow!