Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Well - It's that time again!

It is time once again to vote for the monthly challenge with the Etsy Beadweavers group! The challenge this month was "Complimentary Contradictions" and after much thought - I came up with nothing....lol. So no entry from me this month. However the choices are once again fabulous and so here are my awards for this month:

Best use of flowers: This adorable bracelet by Grandma Marilyn.
Best use of wooden rings: This wonderful bracelet by These Precious Things.
Best use of rhinestones: This fabulous cuff by Cigar Box Beads.
Best use of circles and squares: Ok - so I couldn't pick just 1 as there are 2 amazing winners for this one:
This stunning necklace by Dream Bead Weaver and this fabulous necklace by Beader Jojo.

Last but not least I am giving out an award that I never DREAMED I would be giving out....but the best use of a potholder (yes, you read that right) goes to Vanishing Pearl for her whimsical potholder.

These awards are of my own design and choosing. If I did not include you - I mean no offense - these are simply for fun and to share some of the amazing talent seen on this group.

Since I was the winner of the art deco challenge for August, I was given the honor of choosing the theme for October. I have chosen the theme of "Animal Instincts." I cannot WAIT to see what this talented group comes up with for this challenge!

Please take a few moments to go check out the entries for this month's challenge and see what we have been creating!!!

5 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Thank you for my award, Jules. I thought I would read this before going to bed. Love your award idea.

Jama said...

Yay! An award! Thanks so much :) I'm just glad I finally used those rings for something else other than earrings finally!

Unknown said...

Wow! Julie thank you so much for sharing! You guys have some UBER talented members on your team. I added several of those creations to my "favorites."

Beaderjojo said...

Aww shucks. Thanks for my "award". That made me feel all fuzzy. =)

beadsandblooms said...

Jules, your awards are such fun. I think you've started a tradition!